KEVIN BACON'S HOOF FORMULA
HOOF FORMULA is nutrient supplement developed by specialists to improve the quality of the hoof, coat, and skin.
It contains 37% highly digestible proteins that are particularly rich in essential amino acids and sulphur-containing amino acids such as methionine and cystine. It is thus particularly well suited for equine athletes on high-energy grain diets.
Kevin Bacon's HOOF FORMULA is probably one of the nutrient supplements with the highest amounts of biotin (100mg/kg) and vitamin A (975,000 IU/kg) on the market. It contains other vitamins (PP, Bc, and B12) that play a role in the synthesis of good-quality horn. It also contains a high calcium concentration, which enables it to correct a possible imbalance, as well as optimal proportions of other indispensable minerals (magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus).
Kevin Bacon's Hoof Formula provides your horse with significant amounts of copper, zinc, cobalt, and iodine. That is why Kevin Bacon's Hoof Formula is an optimal supplement of very high quality that provides the right balance of nutrients for all equines!
Kevin Bacon's Hoof Formula is recommended for:
- foals and young stock (from 6 months to 3 years): for harmonious general development, especially that of the skeleton and musculo-skeletal apparatus;
- pleasure and sport horses: during intensive training and competitions;
- breeding stock: for broodmares and nursing mares, as well as for studs during the breeding season;
- convalescent horses: for optimal recovery; and
- retired elderly horses: to combat lack of appetite.
Instructions for use:
Recommended daily dose:
per 100 kg live weight: ¼ measuring scoop (40 gm)
Foals (6-18 months): ¼ measuring scoop (40 gm)
Ponies: ½ measuring scoop (80 gm)
Horses: 1 measuring scoop (160 gm).
Maintenance dose = ½ of the daily dose.
Package size: 5 kg bucket